See whats been keeping me busy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellistarr

Reaction score
I'm a proud Mama!
IM000132.jpg

IM000133.jpg

IM000134.jpg

IM000135.jpg

IM000136.jpg

IM000137.jpg

IM000138.jpg

IM000139.jpg

IM000140.jpg

IM000141.jpg

Smells like this

Deda said:
Lovely lovely! Tell us what's in them! :lol:

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm as new to posting pics as I am to making soap; hence the reason there was no soap description.

The Scents: Krinkle cut white soap is Eucalyptus/RosemaryEO;

Gold soap, Clove/Peppermint;

Small uncut loaves are Orange/Grapefruit EO

Poppyseed soap is Strawberry FO and it has Aloe Vera juice/gel that I got from the actual plant. (Strawberrry FO got lost in the process).

Small white bars (my very first babes) Eucayptus/Rosemary EO

Larger white bars, Shea Butter Supreme unscented

Larger square, uncut loaf is Hot Processed; Orange/Grapefruit EO

Miniature krinkle cut multi/color is Peppermint/Spearmint Eo; this soap was rebatched with scraps from my very first soap and the gold soap

White soap with dark brown circles- that's the meatball soap! It's HP soap that I rebatched twice with base soap poured over it. Just something I was trying to save. It has a strange scent; as it was originally scented with blended FO's. :(

Dalziel said:
what is that yellow one?

It's actually gold. Think "dial soap" color. I used Red Palm Oil in this batch and that's how I got the color. I was totally surprised and liked the result. That soap was hot processed. I cooked it too long, though, so it looks rough, but suds up like a dream.

Smells like this

ChrissyB said:
I love the plain white one. So simple, but so hard to get!!
Creamy creamy, I love it!!

Until you said this, I hadn't a real appreciation for the "whiteness." It does look very pure and is very white and I will keep it in my rotation.
It's Shea Butter Supreme and is unscented.

Re: Smells like this

kellistarr said:
White soap with dark brown circles- that's the meatball soap! It's HP soap that I rebatched twice with base soap poured over it. Just something I was trying to save. It has a strange scent; as it was originally scented with blended FO's. :(
LMAO!
laugh.gif

After I finished laughing the soap swoon began! Nice job! :)

See what's been keeping me busy

Mighty nice looking soaps and thanks for the descriptions. I especially like the looks of the unscented white one. It is really white! I suspect that the EOs and FOs that we use often work against the whiteness or creaminess of our soap recipes. I am inspired to go make some soap this morning. Thank you!

Wow!!! That is some really yellow soap you got there!! That is what I would call "smiley" soap. All the rest are fab, too!!

Digit

I absolutely adore white soap, there is something so clean and basic about it that I love. And I know how hard it is to attain, thank goodness for titanium dioxide I say!!! I think white is perfect for facial soap. :)

Latest posts

Back