Scent recommendations for soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumfrey

Reaction score
Hello Hello.
I have a nice lard/coconut/palm/olive recipe that has worked well for me in HP and now CP.
(Thanks to information from this great forum).

But, with Christmas around the corner, I would like to up my game and include some scent in the batter.
I am fine using FO or EO....but there are soooooooooo many options.

Can someone please recommend some natural smelling scents of the juniper/cedar/pine/evergreen style?
I am looking for something that smells like a North West (United states) forest.

Thank you all.

My absolute favorite pine/evergreen scent (and actually probably my favorite scent ever...year round) is WSP's Christmas Wreath...and this is from someone who hates traditional "pine" scents.

My absolute favorite pine/evergreen scent (and actually probably my favorite scent ever...year round) is WSP's Christmas Wreath...and this is from someone who hates traditional "pine" scents.

Thank you! Just checked their website, and looks nice. I will give this one a try.

If you have any kids on your list, I made soap with Nature's Garden "Fruity Rings" - it smells just like fuit loops and my kids love it. I made some for my nephews for Christmas :)

If you have any kids on your list, I made soap with Nature's Garden "Fruity Rings" - it smells just like fuit loops and my kids love it. I made some for my nephews for Christmas :)

Funny should should recommend that one, My wife picked it out last night and its already on the way!

Hello Hello.
I have a nice lard/coconut/palm/olive recipe that has worked well for me in HP and now CP.
(Thanks to information from this great forum).
But, with Christmas around the corner, I would like to up my game and include some scent in the batter.
Thank you all.

With only 27 days until Christmas you should have made the Christmas scented soap yesterday, unless you are using this at a later date.

With only 27 days until Christmas you should have made the Christmas scented soap yesterday, unless you are using this at a later date.
In my family, Christmas gifts arrive between the 25th and April :)

So, with shipping, some cure time will still have to happen on the way and while sitting on shelves at family. I am doing 8 bars for each member in a scent that I think they will like.

Latest posts

Back