Rudolph The Christmas Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Had A Very Shiny Nose lalalala :p my favorite Christmas song!

And this is my first Christmas soap :p Ohhh I'm so nervous what is inside :Kitten Love:

The smell is gorgeous! Its FO Santa's Pipe :lol:

1st Christmas soap.JPG

Thank you :)
I used red oxide for the first time. It really is a nice dark red :)

Pepsi Girl you just made my day :) I can't wait to showw you cut pics. I just hope Santa will be proud of cuts too :)

Hlee and savonierre thanks!

judymoody thanks, I just hope the red stays that rich.

I used that red oxide for the first time last night and by the time I was through it looked like I had slaughtered some kind of animal in my sink.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Thaanks you are all so nice :angel:

I really wanted to cut it today but I have to wait, it's too soft :roll:

Evilnurse LOL! It really is a bloody red! I'm a little bit afraid that I put to much oxides in it. Can 'oxide heavy' soap leave stains on skin?

shunt2011, I read about discoloration od Santa's pipe thats why I only put it in green and red part of soap. I left the white part unscented :-D

Lot your swirls Renata! Looks very festive. Can't wait to see cut pics! The oxide won't stain your skin but if too much is used your bubbles will be that color (ask me how I know!). Also good thinking about FO only in the colored soap.

kazmi, thanks! I was really worried about staining. I used mica in my previous batches and I think you cannot ad too much mica. I was so suprised how little oxide you need (only when I ad it to much :) )
What's your experience? bloody red bubbles? :D

Back