Rookie Soap Felting

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tried my hand at felting my reject batch of hidden hearts. Holy cow, this takes some finesse! I need a lot more practice, but I’m happy with my first time. When they’re dry, I think I’ll try some needle felting on these blank canvases! There’s just never an end to what you can do with soap, is there?

bcqJDFS.jpg

This one is always fun to do (and kids enjoy it as well)

The needle felting is great for tying down any little odd bits that stick up, and you can use it to tighten up any corners too (aside from all those creative ideas you have for it!)

Tried my hand at felting my reject batch of hidden hearts. Holy cow, this takes some finesse! I need a lot more practice, but I’m happy with my first time. When they’re dry, I think I’ll try some needle felting on these blank canvases! There’s just never an end to what you can do with soap, is there?

bcqJDFS.jpg
They look good! Felting is a really fun project. Just be careful not to break your needle in the soap. I actually lost the end of a needle inside one of my soaps and had to take it apart to get the needle out! Can't leave a broken needle in a bar of felted soap!

Back