Raspberry Chaos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsKreations

Reaction score
This is my soap I think the colors threw up in. Got a neon blue and neon purple globbed in with pink clay and TD. The scent is Raspberry that I got at a local store. Topped the batter off with gold mica. I am going for funky and fun. I sure hope it turns out ok. Also tonight I used my pvc pipe and did the same basic recipe I use and mixed TD with Neon blue and FO was Blueberry cheesecake. I can not wait to unmold these!

IMG_6689.JPG

I think the Chaos name is correct. I believe the Raspberry has tons of vanilla in it because all the colors are different than they should be already. Blue is a bright teal. In my blueberry cheesecake it is a pretty blue. I can not wait to see what happens next LOL

If it has vanilla you will end up with a brown soap. :(

Yea I am waiting for the different shades of brown as well LOL. Right now it is looking cool

We all live and learn when it comes to discoloration. Nothing quite like watching a beautiful swirl disappear to a muddy brown to make you wisen up and read product reviews. Lol hopefully yours turns out beautiful. Can't wait to see it once its settled on a color!

I am just guess on the color morph because I have never tried the neons before. I did not have product reviews. I bought locally and I am so new to this everything is an experiment. They warned me about the vanillin in the Cherry vanilla when I bought it so I knew in advance it was going to do it. I actually think the shades of brown turned out pretty in it and it sure does smell good. But then again I am not trying to sell so I am just excited to experiment. SO far what I took to be morphing was actually my non experience (Not sure who theit supplier is) with the colors and scents and the fact I was so tired I am surprised I was not hallucinating. so far I am very happy with how they are looking and they smell soooo good! I will know in a few days what they will do. I will post pics again if they change. Right now I am really proud of how they look and smell. Is it wrong of me to save the biggest piece for my collection? :razz:

IMG_6711.JPG

IMG_6707.JPG

IMG_6698.JPG

As you can tell by the cuts, and the fact I ran out of parchment paper and had to use a plastic bag, I am no professional. LOL Newbie is as newbie does :p

I wouldn't say running out of something makes you a newbie! The only way to describe my soaping is mad hatter or Frankenstein. Lol I have been known to run out of parchment and make due with many different items. The color morph is looking really nice on yours... Welcome to the addiction!

Thanks Everyone! I am sure the colors will change but right now they are pretty I think.

Back