Random Picture thread (non-soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need one of those!

Yes, we have snow ... but only on some mountains and not in the middle of Summer :p
(From my perspective, just looking at any snow pictures is a good thing ... Australian is in the middle of a record breaking heatwave o_O)

The ridiculously cute furry thing (a rabbit-eared squirrel? cheers!) was a Christmas present picture for you northern folk. :D
(It was posted up on a photo blog this December)

*Edited to add obligatory photo ;)
View attachment 34575

I went to a wild animal park last week. They had an Aussie themed area with wallaby encounter and piped in didjeridu music to make them feel at home. So cute. Wish I took a pic for posting.

B0C04CBF-DB78-4E65-9174-A2A37BB65229.jpeg
Here’s my Molly enjoying some sun today. 24 degrees Celsius.

We're at my grandma's house.. Which is equipped to house her 22 grandkids, 9 children (and their spouses), 7 great grandkids and any extras.. Hence the multiple beds lol

And yes, there have been times when at least 98% of us are all here together lol

Anyway.. Dustin is playing where's the baby and managed to stand still for a whole 4mins lol although his hands kept curling and uncurling and his toes kept twitching haha
_20181231_003645.JPG

I came across a picture that I thought I'd lost forever. It was on an old Flickr account that I'd completely forgotten about. This is my granddaughter, Trinity. She and I were having a tea party on a shawl that I designed and knitted. After our tea party was over, she asked if she could have that shawl. I wouldn't give it to her then but I did promise that it would be hers when the time was right. Even now, she remembers that tea party like it was yesterday.
2768477412_7ee4e1f2b8_o.jpg

I present to you guys, my sister!
49808838_2842623789084764_6510863717121392640_n.png.jpg

She's the pretty girl in the background, left side.

And the matching video, if anyone's interested. It's not in English though.

And if you can remember her face, here's another one

She has a short non speaking shot around 1:13 and a speaking one at the end. This is a beauty product that's saying she's part of a handful of women who know and who can admit when told they're beautiful

And the funniest one so far lol

Latest posts

Back