Random pics from the last month

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
011.JPG

Beer Soap
013.JPG

Soap Slivers
026.JPG

Liquid soap and paste in jars
030.JPG

Soap Paste
040.JPG

Syndet Shampoo Bars
045.JPG

Emulsifying scrub shower bars
051.JPG

Liquid soap with toy monsters
065.JPG

Liquid soap packaging

Your liquid soap looks so clear...wow...emulsifying scrub shower bar looks pure luxury. Those jars of liquid soap with toy monster...what a great idea! I love it all. You have some good skills agriffin.

what a cool collection of nice stuff. I like the pump pkging and labels you have for the liquid soap, and I like the monsters in the jars!!! My grandsons would want those bottles!!

The scrub bars look so "pick me up and use me" I lke the shape and the way the colors work together.

Wow!!
I'm impressed..therei s some lovely lovely stuff there.
The syndet bars looks great & that scrub...mmmmm

What am I doing wrong? I see only red X's instead of photos. Obviously need to change a setting?

uh...weird. Now I see red X's and my avatar is a red x.

Okay, now I see pictures...hmmmm....there's prolly something wonky with hosting the pictures on my website and pulling them up here. Who knows...

Wow...so I moved them to another domain I have and they work. And now my blog is back up. Weird...

agriffin your picks were so great they blocked it!!! just kidding...I had glass of wine already...looking at my liquid soap cooking in my oven......

I can see the pics! Everything looks really nice, getting a big kick out of the monsters in the jars. :D

I love your soaps! They are all beautiful! I am seeing the pictures, no red x's for me. I love the monster liquid soap, I know my kids would love it too. Great job!

Lovely! I especially love the last one, the one with Fiestaware!

Back