Super Concentrate Liquid Soap base....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwhitmore

Reaction score
Hello! :)
So, I was purchasing the super concentrated liquid soap base from Elements Bath and Body for years. It was perfect for me to dilute it to my preference; however, they sold out to Wholesale Supplies Plus, and now they don't carry this base. I have emailed WSP and they have tried to sell me on another base, but my customers love this one as I am able to make it into a body wash, hand soap, shampoo, or bubble bath. I am so tired of having to switch things around because suppliers decide they want to sell out, or things are on backorder for months on end...... ANYWAY..... does anyone know where to find this base? I have typed in the ingredients to a normal internet search to see if I can find it, but no luck. I know Element's didn't make it themselves as once they were out of stock during the pandemic, so I emailed them to ask when they'd have more, and they said their supplier was waiting on the raw ingredients to make it. Surely someone out there knows where to find this base? I would GREATLY appreciate any help. Here are the ingredients from the super concentrated liquid soap base. Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Ingredients: Sodium Laureth Sulfate (From coconut oil), cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant derived from coconut oil salt), Cocamide DEA (coconut derived foaming & emulsifying agent), Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (foam booster & thickener) DMDM Hydantoin (preservative), EDTA-4NA organic chelating agent.

PS... IF you know of an awesome recipe or base that would be VERY similar to this, I'm all ears...or eyes ;)

THANK YOU!

Try Essentials by Catalina. Their bases are sold as finished product rather than as a concentrate. Likely they don't have one identical to what you were using, but they have sampler packs of the ones they offer and you can at least try them to see if one will work. I hope you find something.

Try Essentials by Catalina. Their bases are sold as finished product rather than as a concentrate. Likely they don't have one identical to what you were using, but they have sampler packs of the ones they offer and you can at least try them to see if one will work. I hope you find something.
Thank you. I used to buy a base from them before I found this concentrate, so I may end up going back to them. I was just hoping I could find this same stuff and not have to switch things up again on my customers. I just need to find a good recipe that I can make on my own and not worry about it being discontinued. :)

Thanks again for your help.

Latest posts

Back