Question for those of you who make loofah soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My loofah comes round so I don't need it to regain its natural shape, as it is there already. Seriously, have never ever had a problem cutting it with a kitchen knife after the Pringles moulds. I usually cut it between 16-24 hours.

I have always thought that it expands so if you put it in dry once water did get to the loofah it would expand and split the soap?:smile::smile:

For me that has never happened! :wink:

Ah, I wondered about that (if marking the intervals would make a difference), but I haven't tried for because I had my doubts. I have just decided that I don't like making it. Ha.

Now that's not a soaping attitude! and who knows if might work better for you and then you could share your technique with me and everybody would be happy!

My loofah comes round so I don't need it to regain its natural shape, as it is there already. Seriously, have never ever had a problem cutting it with a kitchen knife after the Pringles moulds. I usually cut it between 16-24 hours.

could it be I'm just a whimp!

:eh: could it be I'm just a whimp!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back