Preservative help with jellies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cally

Reaction score
I do hope this is the right place for this to go, it was a toss up with this forum or the soap and I figured since Bath and Body uses more preservatives (I think) than anywhere else this would do...

My nephew will be almost 2 years old at Christmastime and I thought that cubed green and red shower jellies would be something that he might just love to play with in the tub, all squishy and fun. I've never made them before and I heard mention on the forum that they can go moldy within a couple of days (eek). I've never used preservatives before and I don't particularly have a comfort zone with which one to use. I know there is information on the forum and I did look at it but it was a little bit overwhelming.

I plan on putting in an order to Saffireblue sometime before Christmas so I will have access to the preservatives on their website. (If there are any Canadians that can recommend a cheaper alternative I am all ears).

Latest posts

Back