Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Monday Happies-
Unmolded my soap and it turned out how I was hoping,
I was going for a turquoise stone look and I am happy. This was scented in Dragon's Blood, reminds me of Saphira, Eragon's dragon.
Next the prize package I won from Humblebee & Me 7th Birthday arrived!
Lastly 2 molds for shower steamers arrived much quicker than I expected from Aliexpress and the quality and size is good!

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 24
Last evening I heard on the radio that there would be High Wind and heavy downpours over night.
So in the dusk/dark I ran outside to batten down the Run cover a bit more since it wiggled a little during last storm. Raked up old hay and put along inside of run to help keep water out, put out New hay and shook feed in it for Hens to be busy today in. Closed off the outer door so hens are only allowed in Coop and Run today- no free ranging with high winds.
I also raked up some leaves in the back around the run since I was out there, small area and it was warm out... or I was hot from rushing ;)

Turns out we Had heavy rains but not the high high winds I thought........... those come today at Noon till 8pm. 20 sustained and 40- 60 gusts ! :eek:

I an Happy I did all this last night instead of trying to do it today with the hens running around my feet and kicking the hay around when I am trying to put it in a certain spot. lol

71AAA195-845A-48C7-9A6A-5B3F02D18431.jpeg A9F655B8-4874-49A6-8415-FB000BB0F15C.jpeg A cat has been hanging out at our complex for the last few days meowing a lot. My neighbor called the numbers on the tag and left a msg. No response. Saw a moving truck recently. Wonder if it was left behind. I took it in last night. Must be a house cat cuz it immediately quieted dn and was happy. Its super friendly and affectionate. Ate two dinners. Even tho I can be allergic, will try to keep it. My bunny died recently so there is room in my apt and heart for another pet.

It happens for a reason. Check for male/female . Black kitties are the best.
1st is my male that passed last month :(
CAM00007.jpg
This is the old lady that is being fresh now.
Resized952018100995064223.jpg

Aztec just posted 50% off micas. I use very small amounts of mica, so 1 oz lasts me forever.... now I have 2 oz of Iridescent red headed my way and I am THRILLED!

I was at the water store this morning buying our usual 20 gallons of RO, only this time hubby wasn't with me. He's the one that always loads the four 5-gallon jugs into our vehicle, but he was at work and I was in a pinch- we were completely out of drinking water for us and also for my Tower Garden and I couldn't wait until he got home from work later in the evening. Anyway, I took my truck, which makes things easy on me as far as loading goes compared to the car.....from water cart to the truck bed it's really just a matter of sliding the jugs onto the bed with barely any lifting at all. But just as I had begun to transfer the jugs from the water cart to the bed, a very kind, 20-something man riding by on his bike hopped off and ran over to me with a big smile on his face and said, " Here- let me do that for you!", and as quick as you can say Bob's your Uncle the jugs were loaded and he was off riding away with my grateful thank-you's following in his ears! That made my day! :)

IrishLass :)

a very kind, 20-something man riding by on his bike hopped off and ran over to me with a big smile on his face and said, " Here- let me do that for you!", and as quick as you can say Bob's your Uncle the jugs were loaded and he was off riding away with my grateful thank-you's following in his ears! That made my day! :)
Ahh, his mama raised him right!!

Happy,
All the leaves are raked up, front and back. Just a small pile in back I still need to mulch up and put in the garden bed.
I got just about everything done out in the Coop/run and rearranged the sheds for Winter use in one and summer stuff put away. Now to just caulk the seam on the top of Winter one so I can put 8 bales of straw in there.

I'm happy coz my usually moody teenager actually spoke more than 5 sentences to me this evening

Usually it's short phrases, and sometimes even just a word or two.. Mostly one lol

Latest posts

Back