Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was super sad that my nail polish didnt come in the mail. I went to pick my husband up from work and got a knock on the door. It went to the neighbors house <3 I'm so glad it wasn't lost.

Sunny here too for a change but 35 degrees :)
You get more snow than we do here, so I won't complain about that, but the extreme weather changes we get here drive me crazy. You'd think living here my entire life I'd be used to it, but I'm not. It still amazes me how we can have beautiful 70+° weather one day, then less than 12 hours later have 3" of snow on the ground and below freezing temps.

36 F right now and will be 61F today
I am happy to see the 1st light frost. There is just something magical about the way it glistens .

My new t-shirt came today! I'm not big on buying myself things, so I've been trying to test myself to 1 soaping t-shirt a month. Lol this is my Halloween costume if they have a party at work this year.
20181023_190958.jpeg

Sunny out today - knowing that Winter darkness is coming I am sucking up the sun as much as I can LOL

Me too. I've been going on break with the smokers just to get the extra sunshine. (Don't freak out, we aren't in an enclosed area and I can't even smell the smoke.)

Just got back from a two-day trip. sI was seeing what the Bend Oregon area is like. Happy to put my feet up.

Latest posts

Back