Pink Swirl and gelling - Suggestions?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srenee

Reaction score
Ok here's a simple soap that I did day before yesturday. I kept it wrapped in towels and a blanket in a wooden mold 24 hours. Still it seems like it didn't completely gell. Maybe after a few days it will complete. I tried to swirl this one with Celestial Colors Sunset and Muscadine. The center swirl isn't very dark. Trying to figure out a name for it. It's got Lotus Blossom as a fragrance. What do you think? Any suggestions.
CPsoapsFeb002.jpg

Thank you. I hae several I want to try out this week in preparation for an upcoming craft show here at the beach. I need to come up with some with an ocean or beach theme since this is a major tourist area.

Gosh still trying to make some simple labels as well. I have a lot to do this week. :D

I wonder if I didn't gel and just let it sit at room temp if this would have looked a lot more creamier.

I think you have to go with some sort of "smile" in the title. THe soap looks like a redhead with a big smile, so if not a smile then a welcome or something like that. I don't know how floral that scent is- Sweet Smile? Just for Grins?

LOL..hey, it does kinda have a smile in there...hadn't even seen that.

Thanks soapbuddy. I'm trying to make them more simpler these days. Seems like simple sells better.

Beautiful ... love the shades and the swirl! I agree that the soap has a huge happy smile ... so a name that includes that might work. Umm Raspberry Smiles ...

Latest posts

Back