Pictures of me n'my pup layla!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
Well since i've been back i've been getting used to my baby girl Layla!! she's in my avatar picture back from January when she was a fat lil ball of fur.. now I have new pictures of the one deemed Layla.. AKA jaws...

100_0444.jpg

the tire is supposed to be industructable for chewers.. she's killing it..
100_0445.jpg

at the lake with her swimming
100_0446.jpg

100_0447.jpg

when we were camping for the 4th of july
100_0448.jpg

100_0450.jpg

100_0452.jpg

100_0453.jpg

my mom has pictures of her and I playing fetch and her jumping almost up to my shoulders (member i'm 6ft..lol)
this is yesterday while running errands
100_0455.jpg

100_0456.jpg

she was messing with her cup of ice water when I caught her lmao
100_0457.jpg

100_0458.jpg

hahaha yeah I love her even though she drives me insane sometimes lmao she's only 8 months old now lol she's so spoiled by me though.. and she follows me everywhere I walk to in the house haha me n my shadow.. she cries everytime I leave to walk outside even though she has access to outside in the backyard.. she's my lil tard.. *LAYLA STOP CHEWING ON THE ARM REST!!! :evil: * I have to have about 300 chew toys around for her so she will chew on those and not me or furniture.. she's doing better though :D i'ma proud momma

Oh, forgot to ask, did you try Kong toys? Those are super sturdy... My old doggy ran through a 1,5 inch thick wooden fence :lol: it had like a perfect circle hole in it when I came home from work late once... To make verrry long stories about my doggy short, Tosa's have enormous jaw pressure, but he never demolished the Kong :wink:

Aww what a cutie , boy is she growing like a weed . No wonder you're a proud momma , she is a beauty.

Kitn

Back