Pics of my backyard , post yours too :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so jealous of your beautiful yards! I live in the middle of a city, so I have nothing more than a postage stamp. I good news is that it doesn't take much effort to maintain it (no grass!). The bad news is that it's not very pretty or peaceful. :(

I live in a townhouse so I don't have much to work with. This is the good side....

DSCN0369.jpg

I'm curious where Artisan Soaps lives in NZ... as I'm married to a kiwi and now he's stuck living in Phoenix, AZ. :)

Everyone's yards are so cute! Tepee's, dogs, and flowers oh my! I just worked on my yard today. I felt so bad about the weeds. Now I have a fungus taking over my plants out front. Probably from overcrowding. It won't kill them but it just got my basil, cilantro, and mint. :cry: Oh well.

Artisan, that's just a shed out back to store my yard stuff like the lawn mower and stuff. DH and I keep thinking about having a cute cottage out back, but we really want to move to Rapid City, South Dakota in the next few years so we will wait for the next house to do that. I'd love to have a tepee though. Do you sleep in it?

Latest posts

Back