Pics of my backyard , post yours too :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

We are having a very wet day , which makes the grass look fantastic :wink: so I thought I would post a pic.

CIMG5689-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Kitn

Your backyard is beautiful, no way I'm posting mine at this point, I just had a tree taken down and it is still a mess, and it's 100* here now so there is no chance I'm gonna get it straightened up soon.

ROFL i just looked at the pic , my yard is really flat as a pancake .It appears to be on quite a slant in the picture . That would be my picture taking skills at their finest :shock:

Kitn

lol, we have no grass in our back yard. None, zilch, nada. There's a huge and very old oak tree that shades the entire back yard, a good 3/4 of the house, and a fair bit of the access alley behind the house. I love the tree for its beauty, for the shade, and for helping keep our cooling costs lower in the summer, but one of the downsides is that we have a "lawn" of oak leaves, pine needles, and dirt. :lol:

LOL, I found pics. This was from when I was describing the tree to some friends:

house.jpg

And this is what the yard looks like:

9-5-08a.jpg

From the very mellow look on your dogs face I would say your yard is just perfect for that bit of sun , just enough to make your eyes squint almost shut , but still enjoyable. That is the most trees I have ever seen in an urban area. Wow, no wonder you love it there. I just love the look on the dogs face , so relaxed or did he/she just come from having a massage :wink:

That's Murphy's default state, lol, he is the epitome of canine mellowness.

Here's mine - a work in progress! You can mostly see the veggie beds and the beginings of a flower border.
HPIM1072.jpg

That is truly the face of content!

I don't have a back yard, I have a tennis court with a bunch of gangly skate kids, some quarter pipes and skate ramps. :roll:

oh what a quaint pink house and yard. luv it! yers is very nice kitten. very green. mine is seriously overgrown and i don't have a pix right now but i'll see about tomorrow....

vivcarm yours is very nice as it is , it is going to absolutely beautiful when you are done. , can you keep us updated, I love before and after pics .

Artisan , I love everything about your house and yard ..It rocks , no wonder you are so inspired to make beautiful crafts. ( I wish my winter was green and not white) :D

Kitn

I know what you mean , I once stenciled some of the fence and the deck and the high baseboards in the bedrooms in an old house we lived in .My daughter thought I had lost my mind , I loved it I had color in the very white winter here.

I'm cheating a little because these pics are from a few years ago when I cared about my yard! The weather has been crazy here in Minnesota and everything is now out of control!

backyardmay282006006.jpg

backyardmay282006001.jpg

backyardmay282006003.jpg

backyardmay282006009.jpg

I'm most proud of my front yard!

img0784w.jpg

Your yard is beautiful Milla .The front of your house rocks , I love the look of it . :D

Kitn
Mine doesn`t look like it did when I took the pics just days ago, we had a horrendous wind go through , followed by deluge of rain..:(

Back