Pic of my Christmas Gift Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikokea

Reaction score
I'm new to the Forum and having been making soaps for just about 6 months. I'm addicted!

I wanted to share some pics of some soaps I've made as Christmas gifts. I live in Hawaii so woven baskets serve as the perfect gift box. I also include a wood soap dish.

The other soaps are: Ginger Essence, Citrus Sherbert, Oatmeal, Milk and Honey, True Rose and Green Earth.

IMG_6616.jpg

IMG_6627-1.jpg

IMG_6614-1.jpg

IMG_6642-1.jpg

IMG_6659-1.jpg

IMG_6665-1.jpg

I'd love to receive those as Christmas presents!! Very pretty!

They are totally beautiful. I love your packaging. It's so "Hawaiian." :lol:

Is that little pineapple a soap too?

Nikokea - They're beautiful!! My BF & I are coming to Kuai in January for a few days and I would really love to see more of your soaps. Everyone is teasing me that I'm going to bring home coconut oil and co milk (I just might, ya' never know). All I care about is coming back to COLD Colorado sunburned and exhausted (ok, and seeing your soaps and drinking coffee - LOTS of really good coffee). Your soaps are so... pure - you can almost smell them! Congrats.

These are so beautiful, I love the way you package them it is so simple yet beautiful.

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your replies. They're really encouraging! I've only tried CP, not HP yet.

wow, they look lovely and that basket is really really nice. I bet the person who received it was really chuffed (unless it was your mum, who most likely said "not more soap! " :lol: )

Latest posts

Back