People who use color question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got my new order from crafters choice and they sent a free sample of
Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Bar. It's like a little cube of color not sure how to use it or if I should it says it's used in melt and pour and I CP:?
What say you? Thanks!

So I got my new order from crafters choice and they sent a free sample of
Matte Cobalt Blue Soap Color Bar. It's like a little cube of color not sure how to use it or if I should it says it's used in melt and pour and I CP:?
What say you? Thanks!

Oh boy. I had a purple one and tried to use it in CP. Bad idea, at least for me. I tried melting it down in the microwave with a little bit of oil and it overflowed in there so it was all over the glass. Nothing a little soaking couldn't fix. But then I put it in my batch of soap and it just separated and was chunky. Picture is worth a thousand words. Hopefully someone else has used these and can chime in :)

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381002977.533029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I have to say that I actually rather like that picture, the purple splotches remind me of the chunks of fruit that you would have in jam. Where everything is coloured and then you get the yummy bits.

What I wanted to know is what is that pretty round purple swirled one in the corner. That is very nice. I'm trying to work up to swirling in my pringles can but haven't yet gotten there.

I have to say that I actually rather like that picture, the purple splotches remind me of the chunks of fruit that you would have in jam. Where everything is coloured and then you get the yummy bits.

What I wanted to know is what is that pretty round purple swirled one in the corner. That is very nice. I'm trying to work up to swirling in my pringles can but haven't yet gotten there.

The one I took the pic of for Pepsi is scented with WSP Monkey Farts so it is fruity, so funny you say that. The round, swirled one was an in the pot swirl and then poured in to a PVC mold and cut with a crinkle cutter. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back