Peak 40% off sampler sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
judymoody said:
Sample packs of 10, 1 oz each, maximum of 3 packs, at 40% off, that works out to less than $12 per 10 samples. Promo code is SAVEBIG. 1 week only.

There is a huge thread about Peak fragrances in the fragrance section of this forum that dates from their last sale. Lots of useful reviews:

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=20956

that is one totally awesome thread, and fantastic idea for a shared spreadsheet. thank you, thank you, to all who contributed! i can't wait to try black canyon and twilight woods!

I just ordered 2 smapler packs - what a great deal!

Thanks for the heads up!

ok, is this sale an old post? I put in savebig and it took off shipping, but no 40%, i didnt finish the purchase.
I spoke to them, make sure its caps, I guess I wasnt on their mailing list, I didnt hear about this sale, so if you want to know about future sales, get signed up for the newsletter.

the sale is now.. it didn't take 40% off my order either but when I called they refunded my pal pal acct ... ( I am on their e-mail list )

Ok It is this week! today is Jan 28, you have to insert "SAVEBIG" in the promo code section, if it doesnt take off the 40% before you complete, something is wrong, I got it to work now! yeah.
I ordered 2 packs, I just had to, this is my fav company, 35$ for what is usually 28 for one!!!!!

I didn't have any problem entering the promo code although I remember that some people had trouble entering it in their last sale in November but that Peak made it right for customers that had difficulty.

They shipped my order six hours after I placed it. I was amazed.

Can't wait to try out my new goodies.

paillo said:
judymoody said:
Sample packs of 10, 1 oz each, maximum of 3 packs, at 40% off, that works out to less than $12 per 10 samples. Promo code is SAVEBIG. 1 week only.

There is a huge thread about Peak fragrances in the fragrance section of this forum that dates from their last sale. Lots of useful reviews:

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=20956

that is one totally awesome thread, and fantastic idea for a shared spreadsheet. thank you, thank you, to all who contributed! i can't wait to try black canyon and twilight woods!
Paillo, the black canyon does smell awesome, but keep in mind it will discolor, unlike anything I've ever seen before (and I don't think you'll find that in the spread sheet) I'm hoping with this sale to try a few new scents, I've heard good things about mediterranian fig & blackraspberry sage, but haven't tried them yet.

I couldn't find anywhere that they don't allow same fragrance choices. Has anyone else ordered two (or more) of the same fragrance in the 1oz. bottles?

I'd like to try some, but I have ENOUGH one ounce samples that I haven't used yet because it's not enough to try in my reg. size soap batch.

dcornett said:
Paillo, the black canyon does smell awesome, but keep in mind it will discolor, unlike anything I've ever seen before (and I don't think you'll find that in the spread sheet) I'm hoping with this sale to try a few new scents, I've heard good things about mediterranian fig & blackraspberry sage, but haven't tried them yet.

yeah, i'm going to combine the 1 oz i have of black canyon (i got from last peak sale but haven't used) with the rest of the werewolf fragrance from ng that hardly came through in the batches i tried, and use just red and black. hopefully it doesn't make some hideous red and black khaki-toned colors!

i tried the blackberry sage from ng, but it seems very faint and doesn't really evoke either true fragrance. hoping the one from peak is better, it's in my current order, anxious to try it!

thanks so much, this feedback is really, truly helpful...

Last sale, I ordered 2 of a couple of the same fragrances so I could make a bigger batch, I don't think they'll stop you. Just be careful though, if you don't like the scent...you have 2 or more of a stinky scent. I'm going to have to put the ones I don't like up for sale. I didn't like the Twilight Woods or the Brown Sugar Fig..both give me a major headache when I smell them. I liked the Black Canyon and the Wild Mountain Honey. You can see lots of reviews about Peak on the spread sheet link.

Interesting, Twilight Woods seems to be one of our favorites so far. Over the holidays, I took a bunch of soap to give to family...told them to take whatever and everyone grabbed the Twilight Woods. I came home with most of the Cranberry Apple Marmalade, lol...noone cared for it.

ouch, shipping is more than the order itself even with the discount. still worth it, y'all think? :(

oh well, went for it and ordered 2 sample packs instead of 1 ;)

Ohhh, thank you for this! Surprisingly I have never ordered from them despite making scandles & soap for years! I'm excited to try them out.

kaelily said:
Interesting, Twilight Woods seems to be one of our favorites so far. Over the holidays, I took a bunch of soap to give to family...told them to take whatever and everyone grabbed the Twilight Woods. I came home with most of the Cranberry Apple Marmalade, lol...noone cared for it.

Cranberry Apple Marmalade! it's too bad your family didn't like that one, it SOUNDS like a delishious combination!

jadiebugs1 said:
Cranberry Apple Marmalade! it's too bad your family didn't like that one, it SOUNDS like a delishious combination!

It is a good combination...I really like it! But they all said the cinnamon was overpowering.

Latest posts

Back