Rustic escentuals annual scent event

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried 3 times and all my items kept disappearing at checkout :-(
I wish USPS Priority Mail was an option.

I am going to try to order again today. I didn't know that about USPS PM...my usual supplier always ships FOs USPS:eek:

I really like NG, shipping is grat price, FO's are Really good $ and a $1 off each if you buy so many (can't remember how many ) . Reviews on all FO's AND they ship FAST

I was super excited to try a bunch of different fo's until I got to shipping. It was more than the purchase so I cancelled.

I don't get it, my shipping was $15 on a $68 order, which is perfectly in line with everything else I've ordered from other places? That was UPS ground, the fedex option was $17 (not a huge difference). What prices were you guys quoted for shipping??

Mine was 1 day Fed Ex for $14.90. I am cool with that because I spent more than $40 :)

Freight brought me back to my senses as well. I was ready to spend the $20 for the FO's but not double to get it here.
USPS will ship ground so FO with a low flash point can be shipped. There is also Smart Post.
I simply will not pay over $20 for shipping when there are so many other options.

In the long run, I saved some money because it broke down to under $2/bottle. I will also get to try many fragrances that my normal supplier also caries so when it comes time to pick my favorites and buy larger bottles, I will go to them

In the long run, I saved some money because it broke down to under $2/bottle. I will also get to try many fragrances that my normal supplier also caries so when it comes time to pick my favorites and buy larger bottles, I will go to them
Keep in mind that while some fragrances might be the same from supplier to supplier, there is a good chance that they aren't. I'm not sure I'd order a big bottle of a fragrance from Supplier A based on a sample I tried from Supplier B.

Keep in mind that while some fragrances might be the same from supplier to supplier, there is a good chance that they aren't. I'm not sure I'd order a big bottle of a fragrance from Supplier A based on a sample I tried from Supplier B.
I would normally agree but I havent been disappointed with my main supplier yet. I would likely start with a 4 ounce bottle of a few first.

Back