Peach EO/ FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaToya

Reaction score
Why does it seem to be much harder to find peach oils? I don't understand. Any help out there?

Peach Bellini is one of my favorites. Wholesale Supplies Plus has that and several other peach fragrance oils.

I don't care for peach myself, but did use Juicy Apricot from Nurture. It seems wonderful out of bottle (aka oob for you newbie as you learn the acronyms here!) It smelled drinkable! Soap well. However....it faded a lot as the soap cured. Others have had a different experience.

@lsg Did you notice any fading of fragrance with this brand?

@lenarenee Have you noticed any of the other fragrances from this brand fading in soap?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't ordered Juicy Apricot personally, but I have been very pleased with the FOs I have ordered from Nurture. With some fragrances, its' just the nature of the beast, and you have to accept that the best one may still fall short of what you want. (Looking at you coconut!)

Difficult FOs can sometimes do better with hot process so that might be worth trying.

I haven't found a peach to stick....may have to try the peach bellini. I have the Juicy Apricot but haven't put it in soap. I was going to put it in scrubs since I've not had luck with those types of fragrance in the past. Might have to give it a go on a small batch.

Latest posts

Back