Peach.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think I can use yellow pigment with a pink mica to get a peach color I cant seem to find a place to buy a peach color in Canada, funny eh! Lol
It depends on the type of yellow and the type of pink, but I bet you could get what you are looking for with the addition of TD if your colors are too saturated. You could always just disperse a little into some oil to test it out.

I'm going to do a peach soap tomorrow with peach scent. As for the colour I'm going to add orange but not very much to get the shade I want.
Nice that will be Awesome! I just bought a peach FO I can't wait to use just trying to figure out if it's OK to mix pigment with mica I guess it's OK. Maybe you could post a pick of your peach soap when your done.

I made peach soap half pink and half golden yellow… having the soap mostly yellow with pink on top would be good. So would adding white to both so it’s be pastel… yum!

I can’t think of a reason that you can’t mix pigments and micas. Is the yellow pigment an oxide? I‘ve mixed micas, oxides and ultramarines with no issues. If the pink mica is a warm/red one I think a tiny bit of a pure yellow or a gold leaning yellow pigment will give you a warmish, salmon pink color.

I can’t think of a reason that you can’t mix pigments and micas. Is the yellow pigment an oxide? I‘ve mixed micas, oxides and ultramarines with no issues. If the pink mica is a warm/red one I think a tiny bit of a pure yellow or a gold leaning yellow pigment will give you a warmish, salmon pink color.
Yes it is a oxide a deep yellow that I have handy. I do have a bright yellow mica but it turns pink when I mix it and then it turns yellow after gel faze, so I wouldn't be able to see the color I'm mixing with it pink like that! Thanks you I'm going to try that in the next day or so.😃

I mixed rose gold which is pink with patchouli essential oil which is orange and got a nice peach color, Ombre

I know what you're saying about yellow during mixing and morphing after gelling. I had a yellow mica that did that and will never use it again.

I mixed rose gold which is pink with patchouli essential oil which is orange and got a nice peach color, Ombre

I know what you're saying about yellow during mixing and morphing after gelling. I had a yellow mica that did that and will never use it again.
Thank you that sounds interesting about the pink and patchouli. I haven't tried patchouli yet. Im going to actually get ready to make the peach color to night I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Well I think I made a nice color peach we will have to wait and see till I cut my soap. I used pink, yellow, and a bit of TD.
20230131_114351.jpg

Attachments

• 20230131_114428.jpg
    20230131_114428.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230131_115519.jpg
    20230131_115519.jpg
    958.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230131_135642.jpg
    20230131_135642.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts