Quantcast

? Palm Kernel Flakes?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

digit

Reaction score
Yes, it is simply in s different form.

Just remember that palm kernel oil is different and not interchangeable with palm oil.

Digit

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I'm currently using 50 pounds I got from Soapers Choice. It is sooooo much easier to use than the hard PKO in the solid form. :)

brian0523

Reaction score
Soapmaker Man said:
I'm currently using 50 pounds I got from Soapers Choice. It is sooooo much easier to use than the hard PKO in the solid form. :)
Wow - I wish I had the space to store 50 pounds of anything! lol

BTW - I can't wait to get my new mold from you!!!! Ship that baby out.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
brian0523 said:
Soapmaker Man said:
Wow - I wish I had the space to store 50 pounds of anything! lol

BTW - I can't wait to get my new mold from you!!!! Ship that baby out.
PM me your Etsy name you used and I'll take a look to see where you are at in shipping. :wink: I'll give you a ship date. :)

Lane

Reaction score
Soapmaker Man said:
I HATE HATE HATE the flakes! Argh! :x They stick to everything and melt all over the place... I'm def. ordering oil next time...

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Lane said:
Soapmaker Man said:
I HATE HATE HATE the flakes! Argh! :x They stick to everything and melt all over the place... I'm def. ordering oil next time...
They can be sticky if a bit warm or high humidity, but compared to hacking at a gallon jug of PKO, :roll: I'll take the flkes any time. :lol:

Lane

Reaction score
Soapmaker Man said:
Lane said:
[quote="Soapmaker Man":27ya4g60]I'm currently using 50 pounds I got from Soapers Choice. It is sooooo much easier to use than the hard PKO in the solid form. :)
They can be sticky if a bit warm or high humidity, but compared to hacking at a gallon jug of PKO, :roll: I'll take the flkes any time. :lol:[/quote:27ya4g60] Yeah.... I hate gallon jugs and pay MORE for smaller sizes :oops: I have tiny hands and weak arms (tho I can leg press 400 pounds, yeah!!) and I am not a fan of trying to pour those big 'ol jugs!

Lucy

Reaction score
No need to hack at anything just take it out of the jug and put in something easier to get it out of.