Pain relief/arthritis cream copy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used arnica gel all the time. Works great on bruises, inflammation & legs cramps. I have many arnica plants growing in my garden..........
If you want to use your arnica, pick at the hight of the sunny day, after the dew has dried.
Then pack in a glass jar and fill the jar with sunflower oil. Make sure your flowers do not have water on them, as water will cause mold in your infusion.
Allow to sit in a sunny spot for at least 4 weeks
Strain and use in and ointment recipe ... 😎🌼

Quick question: You use freshly-picked rather than allowing it to dry before making the infusion? Just curious. 🤔
I do.
I recognize that there are many methods... yes you can wait until the flowers are limp or dried out
You can also do an infusion on the stove top, for quick results
But .... I put mine in oil, as I pick them, as long as they are not wet ... I want to capture the essence of the flower that the heat of the noon day sun brings out.
I also do a long infusion. Minimum 4 weeks .... the end result of the infusion heating during the day, then cooling off each night and repeating will synergize to a beautiful oil

Latest posts

Back