Pagan Soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an interest in natural soaps used in ceremony/cleansing ritual.. of any type... a japanese cleansing bath, spirit lodge of American Indian rites, goddess/earth worship, or just reaching for that nice bar of soap to remove the physical and psychic grime at ehe end of the day... I like the thought of using natural ingredients that lend to this as well... Nice to meet you all...

Pagan here as well.

Not surprising to see so many here though, as working with herbs and nature easily leads to creating things with them, such as soap.

Hellooo! Newbie here!

I am pagan and interested in making soap products for ritual use. Glad to see some kindred spirits here! Merry meet!

Pagan healer here as well. Generational in fact, from a long line of Celtic witches and Native American healers. Merry meet to you all!!!

Okay, I'm not pagan. I'm not anything, really, but I have to ask, is there a motorcycle gang called Pagan Soapers? What in the world did that one poster mean? Should we start a soapers motorcycle gang? It doesn't need to be pagan, necessarily..... Lots of strange images are coming to mind.

newbie said:
Okay, I'm not pagan. I'm not anything, really, but I have to ask, is there a motorcycle gang called Pagan Soapers? What in the world did that one poster mean? Should we start a soapers motorcycle gang? It doesn't need to be pagan, necessarily..... Lots of strange images are coming to mind.

lol funniest thing I've read today! :lol: :lol: Soapers motor cylce gang! OMG that is really bringing strange images to mind....

We should form a gang ... a Pagan Soapers Gang ... I'd look cool on a Fatboy with my soaping equipment ... although I'd have to be careful not to spill my lye!

Scary! Lol!

Latest posts

Back