Oregon Trails Co. sample packs no more?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maythorn

Reaction score
I'd heard they had this and you could order small amounts of any 5 or 6 scents you wanted to try. I did a search on their website and it only came up with something about fixed oil samples.

I'm so embarrassed I missed that. :oops: I wonder why my searches didn't work, b ut I kept trying. Thanks so much AmyW for your help!

Be careful though, depending on the regular price of the FOs, sometimes it's cheaper to buy them individually than in a sample pack.

Maythorn said:
I'm so embarrassed I missed that. :oops: I wonder why my searches didn't work, b ut I kept trying. Thanks so much AmyW for your help!

You're welcome. I do that kind of thing literally all the time!

I typed iin sample packs, sample set, fragrance sampler, set of six fragrance oils, etc.. :lol:

So, I see, Judy. You would pay a little more per 2 oz on the $3.95 ones.

OT has so mnany scents. It's a very pretty website, very tempting!

Maythorn said:
I missed that once and told someone they dont have sample packs :oops: there it was right on the home page!!!! I love Oregan Trail what are you looking to sample? I adore the Bayrum from there tis the best

I always forget where the OT Sampler Box is too. It's right there in the right hand corner, but so easy to miss. I believe that's the only place you can find the Sampler Packs too. And yeah, the $3.95 FOs are cheaper alone. Sine you're limited to 2 Samplers per order, I find I usually want enough that cost more to fill up 2 Sampler Packs and then can add some $3.95 samples to spend a real fortune! Fortunatley I've kept myself from doing that so far, but I'm always REALLY tempted :lol: I do have some Flavor Oils from OT and they're GREAT!!! And I have a couple FOs that I haven't soaped but smell wonderful OOB. Nice and Strong. I need to soap those...and soooo many others :lol:

Latest posts

Back