omg! A local scam, too close to home!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my, I feel really sorry for you. Can't you trust anyone anymore?
I just absolutely hate it when people are trying to make money using animals; whether it's taking advantage from pet loving owners, or selling them just for profit... A huge no-no!

That is really terrible because I know animal owners are a loyal and compassionate customer base.

I talked to the investigating officer today and he is taking a list of everyone who gave them money. He said he would do his best but even if the judge orders restitution if they don't have the money or assets they really can't get blood out of a rock.

they really can't get blood out of a rock.
You say it that way? We say 'you can't pluck a bald chicken' :lol: interesting to know.

Feel really sorry for you... seems so unfair, the way bad people get away with things.

i know, sending them to jail doesn't really help the people they scammed. It may get them off the street for a while, but if they didn't learn their lesson the last time they were caught and jailed, I hardly think one more stint will do any good.

Latest posts

Back