Old Posts, New Questions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
I thought it'd be nice to have a place to note that there are new questions on older posts. I read some good info on a thread from 2013 and posted a question there that I realize nobody might see. :) But, hopefully, they'll see this one and go check it out!!

It's in the Pine Tar Soap thread.

We recommend starting a new thread rather than necroposting on an old thread and put a link to the post that’s related. Many times the OP hasn’t been around in a long time.

I thought it'd be nice to have a place to note that there are new questions on older posts. I read some good info on a thread from 2013 and posted a question there that I realize nobody might see. :) But, hopefully, they'll see this one and go check it out!!

It's in the Pine Tar Soap thread.
I saw your post (and replied almost the same as I will here), and in part of the rules of the board, necroposting is frowned upon. It's easier, and more acceptable to start a new fresh thread with your specific questions. :)

Without putting a link to the thread, some folks won't see it anyway (and you didn't in your post above). So really, the two suggestions to start a new thread and to include a link to the old thread for reference are extremely valid suggestions. If you don't know how to include a link, let us know and most anyone here will be glad to help you learn how.

Latest posts

Back