OCD craft of the week...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are so beautiful agriffin! I bought a kit from VogueWood on Etsy a while ago to make 4 Scrabble tile pendents and it includes everything you need including images and directions, but I haven't gotten around to making them yet. I think the store also sold the tiles if you had everything else.

Thanks for the etsy tip (why didn't I look there, that place has everything!). A kit is winging its way to me as we speak :)

I've loved the look of these for ages, so pretty excited to just grab a kit and be able to get stuck into it.

I'm glad you found the info useful Albo! :) You'll have to tell me how the kit works. It looks really easy and I keep meaning to get to it, but something else always seems to get in the way. Ahh life :lol:

What do you all do for chains? We made some of these as gifts and I am having trouble figuring out what to do for the chains. Thanks!!

most of the people who sell the supplies also sell the ball chains - you can get a couple or a whole roll on etsy. I'll only be making them for myself for now so just using a chain I already have.

Those look terrific! I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone making them here. Definitely gotta shop...jewelry freak here.

Latest posts

Back