Oatmeal honey soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pametan

Reaction score
I love keeping my soap plain and simple. I made this oatmeal and honey bar a couple days ago. I also love that in my new Samsung I can add a watermark straight from the editing app. No more uploading to computer first and resizing in gimp then exporting as a different file type. This is so much easier!

1488587514057.jpg

1488587524797.jpg

I love keeping my soap plain and simple. I made this oatmeal and honey bar a couple days ago. I also love that in my new Samsung I can add a watermark straight from the editing app. No more uploading to computer first and resizing in gimp then exporting as a different file type. This is so much easier!

Your soap is beautiful. But, personally, think that the watermark detracts from the soap.

Not sure why you need the watermark when the name of your company is on the soap so the photo can't be stolen. Is there another reason for the watermark that I have missed?

I like the way it looks. Looks more professional to me. Adds a bit more to the photo

Latest posts

Back