Noob is so proud!! Learning is fun!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemmey

Reaction score
I am sooo proud of this last batch of soap! It looks soo cool!!!

I used our current Bastille fav as the base recipe, I thought I had it just barely traced... then the baby cried... ok WAILED so I had to stop MID SOAPING to tend to her :Kitten Love: and came back to a medium trace.

I used the funnel technique on the pink, yellow and black.. wow that was easy! It was SUPER fun to cut... I kept wanting to cut more and more :clap:

Then I used squirt bottles on the loaf. It's a tad soft to cut, so I will have to wait and see how it turns out tomorrow.

The third is my oatmeal milk and honey au natural for Papa Bear, with Oatmeal in it as an exfoliate.

This is month one in my quest to soap at least 1 batch per month (I am a hobby soaper). Next month I am going to do a St. Patrick's day inspired soap...

P1020714.jpg

P1020715.jpg

P1020717.jpg

I have only been soapin for 1year... so when does that noob smell wear off? :angel:

Good job :) You're no longer a n00b when you decide! I've been soaping for 6 months and I figure I'm still a n00b, but 1 year is a good number to decide you're experienced :)

Back