"No-Soap, No-Shampoo, Bacteria-Rich

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooooo.... i dont like this product, it can make us soapmakers out of business :p

interesting read, though, thank you for posting, this is the 1st time i read about it

uhm yeah, me too.. i'll stick to my normal washing routine, thank you :D

Such an interesting read, though I'm not going to throw away my soap just yet.

But I love how the people who developed this practice what they preach. That got my respect. Also, this takes eco-friendly to a new level :).

eew.....I couldn't handle it. I like feeling clean. this can be a great excuse for slobs not to bathe....

I would be interested to know about how quickly wounds heal under this regime - your usual daily bumps and scrapes kind of wounds. If they heal more slowly that would be the deal breaker.
This would be good for situations where water for bathing is very restricted like on a space station.
But the greasy hair would just kill me - Id shave my head if I had to do this.

Ask yourself this: Would you want your surgeon to perform surgery on you without washing up first?!!

All I can think about is how often we are in contact with germs, viruses, fungi, and bacteria that is harmful and or deadly to us. I prefer to lose a little of the good bacteria to wash off the deadly and harmful stuff. Plus I certainly do not want any health care worker touching me who has not washed up after seeing their last patient. Like someone else mentioned, there is a reason why soap was invented and why we continue to use it for so many centuries.

Latest posts

Back