New to Forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Soaper

Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Lisa Dobson and my company is EPI Soap Company. I have been making soap and bath products for about 10 years. Although I did make some terrible lotion in the 80's- Used some base bought from the pharmacy added water, oils and the like but no preservative! Since then I have honed my craft and make some pretty good products if I do say so myself. :lol: I have become totally addicted. I am currently working on syndet shampoo bars and conditioning bars. Hope to get a web site going soon also. Getting ready to retire(I am an RN by trade) and need to supplement that income!!!!!
I could have never been able to make products with out the help of forums like these. Thanks to all the people behind the scenes that make these happen. :!:

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're very organized and well prepared. I think since you've been doing this for so long and you're a nurse, you will do extremely well with your biz after retirement. You'd know the best oils and butters to combine for optimal skin health. :D

Latest posts

Back