Zing's Apprentice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sting

Reaction score
Hello kind soapmakers,
I am the son of soap making icon "Zing". Here to carry on the baton and one day achieve soap mastery.
My friends and family have had their lives utterly transformed by the godsend of Zing's exceptional homemade soap and lotion bars.
My aim is to incorporate products from my beehives (honey, wax, propolis) into homemade skincare items.
First two batches have been a success thanks to Zing 😎😎😎
Looking forward to learning from all of you
-Sting

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240211_180844.jpg
    IMG_20240211_180844.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Your soaps look awesome! What percentage of beeswax did you use, if I may ask? I'm curious as someone who also got into soaping with the intent to incorporate beeswax! 🐝

Your soaps look awesome! What percentage of beeswax did you use, if I may ask? I'm curious as someone who also got into soaping with the intent to incorporate beeswax! 🐝
3% beeswax! Thanks for asking, I encourage you to buy directly from a beekeeper if you can (if you don't have your own hives). Then you can ask questions about pesticides and herbicides residue in the beeswax, whereas you can't really know much about the quality of beeswax sold in stores.

Latest posts

Back