need new name ideas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodym

Reaction score
this is my cranberry/fig from bb. i love it! but not a good seller..thought maybe a new name. any ideas. was going to make more and add color swirls and call it tutti fruiti
cranberry.jpg
but found a bunch left and scent is great so want to sell this first...

i know its a boring soap color.. i have been doing nice swirls with texture on my latest soaps. i really would like to make new and add swirls and call it tutti fruitti but hate to wast and this has a great scent! thank you for your suggestions!

I think it is a GORGEOUS color! Really!

It looks passionate to me -

Cranberry Passion
Berry Passion
Red Hot Passion (but maybe they would think the soap would burn???)

Valentine's is coming up - how about something with that? Do hearts and stuff on the label?

Bar of Love
Bar of Passion
Passion Heart

That way you could link it, but not permanently TIE it to Valentine's?

If I think of any more I will shoot a note!

I think it is a GORGEOUS color! Really!

It looks passionate to me -

Cranberry Passion
Berry Passion
Red Hot Passion (but maybe they would think the soap would burn???)

Valentine's is coming up - how about something with that? Do hearts and stuff on the label?

Bar of Love
Bar of Passion
Passion Heart

That way you could link it, but not permanently TIE it to Valentine's?

If I think of any more I will shoot a note!
YAASSSS!
Same old soap, NEW SEXY LABEL, tied to Valentine's Day, "limited edition"!

If you have a theme for your business name then naming soaps is easier if they match the name.

Love the colour of the soap and like Clarice’s ideas over cranberry fig or tutti fruiti.

I agree with the valentine limited edition. Maybe call it “Berry Sweet”. Or maybe that’s too on the nose. I love that frangrance too. That and Ginger Lime from BB are my favs!

I really like cranberry passion. I prefer names that at least give a idea of the scent. If someone has 20 soaps, I don't want to smell them all trying to find something I like.

A name like red hot passion would make me think cinnamon and I wouldn't even give it a whiff. That would be a loss to both you and me as I would probably buy a cranberry soap, its a favorite scent of mine.

i know its a boring soap color.. i have been doing nice swirls with texture on my latest soaps. i really would like to make new and add swirls and call it tutti fruitti but hate to wast and this has a great scent! thank you for your suggestions!
You could shred it up for a confetti soap using your Tutti Frutti name. It would look really pretty in a confetti soap

Everyone is using short hand for BB... Im guessing it's a store, meaning we can't post it on here, but can someone message me with that answer?

I like
I really like cranberry passion. I prefer names that at least give a idea of the scent. If someone has 20 soaps, I don't want to smell them all trying to find something I like.

A name like red hot passion would make me think cinnamon and I wouldn't even give it a whiff. That would be a loss to both you and me as I would probably buy a cranberry soap, its a favorite scent of mine.

I just...why would you not smell ALL THE THINGS?!?! ;)

But red hot does make me think of cinnamon. I like Cranberry Blush. Or maybe Blushing Cranberry Fig.

I like

I just...why would you not smell ALL THE THINGS?!?! ;)

But red hot does make me think of cinnamon. I like Cranberry Blush. Or maybe Blushing Cranberry Fig.

Well, most markets around here have anywhere from 5 to 10 soapers and some of those have over 50 different scents.

I honestly just get tired of trying them all, especially as some are down right horrendous.

Latest posts

Back