Nag Champa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonkaz

Reaction score
I worked the top of these two moulds differently just to see what they'd look like. I'm happy with how they're both looking and the smell is outstanding.
nagchampainmoulds470.jpg

nagchampacut470.jpg

nagchampabar470.jpg

i love love love that dark color and nag champa is one of the best scents in the world. like in history. like since time immemorial. no joke.

i know this post is dramatic. i'm emphasizing it with heaps of periods too.

because that's how much i love nag champa.

*serious bizness face*

lol

they really look cool tho!

Those look sweet!!
They would have matched by scuffed Dr. Martens, gobs of black eye liner and VAST albums era.

Are you up to sharing your method?

I agree that it looks fantabulous!!!

My d-i-l LOVES nag champa and I can't find any where I shop.....can you share where you bought it? Can I order from them to Canada?

I used a small amount of black oxide mixed in water ... added that to about 200 gm of soap mix. I poured the soap in the moulds then added about 100 gm of the black soap mix down the centre of each mould.

One mould I barely mixed the black into the top and the other I did quite a bit of mixing in the mould ... trying to go no deeper than half way down the mould. I did go a little deeper in places, but I'm still pleased with how they look!

DragonKaz the soaps look great and I love how you mixed the oxides with a little water. I did a soap with a green and browm swirl (oxides) and it wasnt the best had little lumps of oxide here and there which streaked when I cut it.............So thanks for that tip :0) I love your choice of fragrance, I think incense when it comes to this particular one and now very curious to see what it smells like in soap :0)

Latest posts

Back