New Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a log of Chocolate Raspberry swirl soap with real cocoa and added fragrance oils that really smell like chocolate and raspberry. I pipped top and I’m very happy with that.

Attachments

• IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3550.jpeg
    IMG_3550.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Wow, wow and wow! This looks great! I haven't been brave enough to venture into soap frosting yet. I love how white the frosting is.

How did you pour the pink swirl? It looks like there's some white and gold mixed in?

Wow, wow and wow! This looks great! I haven't been brave enough to venture into soap frosting yet. I love how white the frosting is.

How did you pour the pink swirl? It looks like there's some white and gold mixed in?
I just used soap batter that I left to firm up before I put it in pipping bag. I have set up a YouTube channel where I have practised pipping. I’ll send the link later. I’m pretty daggy !! Thanks for looking at my soap. Cheers Jill from Australia

The pink swirl, I just poured the brown first then poured the pink on top. Used a spoon handle to the swirl them together .

That looks good enough to eat. But I'd want a coffee or milk to go with it.

I just used soap batter that I left to firm up before I put it in pipping bag. I have set up a YouTube channel where I have practised pipping. I’ll send the link later. I’m pretty daggy !! Thanks for looking at my soap. Cheers Jill from Australia
Haha when I read “Australia” and “daggy” in the same post I don’t think soap - except maybe that I’d want to use some soon. I spent 7 months in New Zealand back in the day, and one of my more “interesting” experiences was a couple days spent dagging sheep!

Haha when I read “Australia” and “daggy” in the same post I don’t think soap - except maybe that I’d want to use some soon. I spent 7 months in New Zealand back in the day, and one of my more “interesting” experiences was a couple days spent dagging sheep!
"Wake up and rattle your dags!" Mum and Dad used to say when we were kids - in other words get up and get going.

Latest posts

Back