Hi! This is my first soap post. I’ve been trying to make transparent soap. Recipe went well and during cook, the soap was totally clear. I could see to the bottom of my pot and into China. Next with clarity test using cold water in a clear glass the soap looked like glass. Sounds great right? But I began sirring introducing bubbles. I poured the foamy liquid into moulds. It looked okay. I thought that the bubbles would disappear. I was wrong. In the morning, though the soap had set nicely, it was opaque. You could not see through it. Nada. I was not a happy camper. Not wanting to give up, I decided to rebatch. Like, immediately. I was going to make clear melt and pour if I had to die trying. Second time around now. Okay so I rebatched the 1st batch. It melted like a dream. That was a good sign, after all I was making a melt and pour soap. I used double the ethenol. Did not stir much at all. Only skimmed off the stuff that was firming a skin. Zero bubbles. No foam. Into home stretch. Let cook for 30 minutes only. Poured into moulds. The result was beautiful clear soap! Im so happy! Here are some photos. One photo is a thin slice, the others are about 1 1/2 inches thick.