My Soapy Christmas - pics heavy :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great!! Very impressive - and I really like the way you have packaged them.

Wow, thank you all so much, you're the best :)

Lildlege1, well I made a small batch of soap, pour it in few little plastic containers and colored each one different. The next day I made different sized balls (rolled with my hands). And then I made a bigger batch of soap, poured it into the mold and used those balls as decoration :) Simple

Ancel, I like my packaging but on the other hand it doesn't protect the soap at all...I don't know what to do. I don't want to wrap my soap in a paper.

Thanks shunt2011 :)
Oh I have a very good news :) Local flower shop want's to sell my soaps! I'm sooo happy! That means more soap making yessss

Congrats on the flower shop soap gig! That is awesome and the soaps look whimsical and delightful. I like the one with the green that looks like a tree design, very cool. I admire your work ethic!

Thank you all :)
That green tree design (a 'spruce in a snow storm' soap) was my boyfiend's idea. I did'n't think it will come out so good :)

Wow those are all amazing. I am inspired. They look fantastic and really wish I could smell them too

Back