My Soapy Christmas - pics heavy :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
Well, this is it! All of my Christmas soaps - most of them allready have a new home

skupna 1.JPG

skupna 2.JPG

skupna 3.JPG

skupna 4.JPG

Thanks Obsidian :) Yes the one with dots is the most popular :)

lsh, thanks :D I have been busy, yes

girlishcharm2004 thank you :) My dad made me a wooden mold/cutter so all my soaps are the same size. What inspired me? i don't know really...I pick a scent I like and then I choose colors to go with it and then a design...and then usually something unexpected comes out of the mold :grin:

Those all look incredible and lined up together...just wow! Very inspiring. I could look at those for ages.

I love the one that looks like a santa hat, and the one with the reaaally textured top, and the one that looks like a cloud on the top, and the one that looks like a tree inside...and they all look great. This big group of beautiful soaps makes a major impact. This is just an impressive display.

Thank you all so much!
I tried some new designs that I've never seen it before - like santa's hat and spruce design and I'm happy how it turned out :)

Omg! They're so pretty, all lined up, wrapped, and ready to go.. Love them all! It's too hard to pick a favorite..

Back