My soap & This is the guy and dogs who support me ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is soooo cute!! omg i had a pit that looked just like that I rescued (and who was also named rocky)... but I had to give him away because of my dumb apt complex was afraid of him... he was soooo awesome...

LOL! Thanks Ian! Yea - Pits carry such a stigma - but they are the GREATEST! My girl is 10+ and Rocky is 2 yrs old. I had another that passed away at 13. None EVER were aggressive. Natasha can be cantankerous sometimes but never aggressive. All they want is love .... :D

loveit_latherit said:
LOL! Thanks Ian! Yea - Pits carry such a stigma - but they are the GREATEST! My girl is 10+ and Rocky is 2 yrs old. I had another that passed away at 13. None EVER were aggressive. Natasha can be cantankerous sometimes but never aggressive. All they want is love .... :D

YeahhH! I was so torn when I had to give him up... He was such a love, and I was JUST teaching him to like water and go into it and get the ball.... he was really learning well, never aggressive just playful and sweet... hed sleep literally on top of me at night... but then i had to give him up :(

:D My 10 month old amstaff x bull terrier is the same; so affectionate, sweet, enthousiastic and playful.
She's so good with other dogs and even small children & cats.
She's our baby and we couldn't wish for a better dog!
But pitbulls (anything that's short haired and musculair without a pedigree is seen as a pit over here) have a huge stigma over here!
There was a law against owning pitbull like dogs over here and every dog that looked like one was killed.
We had a couple of friends with lovely pitbulls that were terrified of walking them because they might have bumped in to a police officer.
Our baby girl was born just 4 months after we were allowed to own pits and breed with them again...
I can't see any reason why anyone would want her dead :?

Rocky is gorgeous, I'm a sucker for blue dogs :D

OMG Dagmar88! It's so sad isn't it? Glad you have a loving pup!! I don't know what I woudl do without my pets! Love them so much!!!

Ian- I KNOW! Tasha cuddles up so close and needs to sleep under the covers - she is too funny. People who don't own dogs wouldn't understand ... lol

Well done, Anna !!!!

You certainly have put those micas to excellent use. Beautiful embeds :)

Your hubby has every right to be proud of you.

I am currently owned by 4 cats, but if I ever move to a house with a large garden I will have dogs again.

I LOVE your soaps Anna....so colorful, well-textured. You must have a great clientele for those! Congrats!

There were dogs in the pictures?? I just noticed that good-looking man ;-)

Hi Honor435 - Thanks :) It's Barlett Pear!

Healinya - LOL! Yes there were dogs in there! It's OK I still gaze at him - we just got married in December - He is the BEST! Love him :)

Latest posts

Back