my new web site

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your company name & I LOVE that little blue bird! Your site is easy to navigate which is important to me. I get frustrated easy if I have to make too many clicks or search for what I want. Nice consistent, bright, clear photos, great, relaxing, blue color scheme.

I don't know if you were wanting constructive criticism, or not, but there was 1 thing that felt was out of place; the dotted background. I think dots would be fine, but I would have liked to see them flat or more subdued somehow. The blues are calming & the bird is simple, but the dots (water spots) are 3D & jump off the page at you.

Lovely site!

And, can I say that I LOVE your haircut! Oh, would I love to be able to pull off a haircut like that. :eek:) It must be SO easy to care for.

Wonderful site. I especially enjoyed the section about the dog bath bar. Your babies are beautiful.

I really like the bird, too. Really beautiful. Your site is nice and easy to navigate and loads quickly.

I'm with Tabitha on the bubble background though. It really draws my eyes away from the center where the products are.

Solid black or chocolate brown would look really pretty in contrast to the blues.

I too liked your site.
Easy to nav. It didn't confuse me one bit. I liked your pic.... you look purdy!!
I liked the bubbles but agree a bit with Tabitha. They're very bright but I can see why you like them.
Overall its a neat little site....good luck and I hope you get great sales.

I love the site - and your products! And actually, I like the bubble background. I also love:

- the way your apple jack and peel is the color of an apple, red peel and kind of neutral greenish on the inside
- the sweet baby picture on the castille soap page
- your doggie pictures (and your doggies)
- your product line

Wow ... I really love your website!

- It's so easy to navigate!
- The pages are clear, with good use of white space
- Colours are cool and impact positively due to the continuity
- Loads of information presented simply and easy to read for those who want to
- Your site has the personal touch ... but it's simply done

Fantastic ... I will be returning often!

Yes, I agree with everyone, beautiful!
I love that your site is really unique and feels fresh and clean and fun!

Great job :)

i love the site!! it is so easy to navigate and read. very informative and professional looking. i do agree with Tabitha and some of the others about the water dots though. they can be a little distracting. I also found a typo (i happen to do that in everything though, books, newspapers, you name it... i just kinda "see" them) on your ingredients page, the last part that says cherry almong i figured you meant almond, but wanted to let you know just incase you wanted to change it. :)

overall, your site is one of the best i have every looked at!

krissy said:
i love the site!! it is so easy to navigate and read. very informative and professional looking. i do agree with Tabitha and some of the others about the water dots though. they can be a little distracting. I also found a typo (i happen do do that in everything though, books, newspapers, you name it... i just kinda "see" them) on your ingredients page, the last part that says cheery almong i figured you meant almond, but wanted to let you know just incase you wanted to change it. :)

Cherry almond? I see typos too.

kelleyaynn said:
krissy said:
i love the site!! it is so easy to navigate and read. very informative and professional looking. i do agree with Tabitha and some of the others about the water dots though. they can be a little distracting. I also found a typo (i happen do do that in everything though, books, newspapers, you name it... i just kinda "see" them) on your ingredients page, the last part that says cheery almong i figured you meant almond, but wanted to let you know just incase you wanted to change it. :)

Cherry almond? I see typos too.

lol, i think faster than my fingers can keep up. it is a good thing that we can all find things that could be improved on or fixed. thanks :)

krissy said:
lol, i think faster than my fingers can keep up. it is a good thing that we can all find things that could be improved on or fixed. thanks :)

I'm with you on that one! And I never find all the typos in my own typing - just other people's stuff - go figure.

I still have a few bugs on mine, but here it is.

http://www.luxuriouslynatural.com joomla site. Fun but a lot of figuring it out to get everything to link just right.

Still trying to figure out the registering part in my virtuemart store. Doesn't seem to run just right. Any ideas folks? Advise? Trying to figure out how to get it to link to facebook, etc.

Back