Who is everyone using for e-commerce web hosting

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can some folks share their sites so I can compare ? Who are you using and why ? I took an 9 year break do to a bad accident and am just getting started again .
Thanks

I'm planning on launching on Etsy because the upfront cost is much lower than anything else I've looked into.. yes, they take a chunk of the sale, but that's money they take *after* I make some. Once I have some traction, I'll be launching my own website using Shopify, which seems to have the best features and is the most popular and user-friendly from what I've heard. Plus, it's easy to use the same inventory with that online and in person which will help when I start doing local markets as well.

I use a local NZ company called Rocketspark. Their prices are reasonable, the site was easy to set up
using their templates, and their customer service is second to none. You actually have real interactions with real people, and in a timely fashion. I’ve looked elsewhere for a cheaper host but the others are only marginally cheaper with fewer benefits.

Latest posts

Back