My new soap blog

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelleyaynn

Reaction score
Since I do mostly CP and CPHP, I thought it would be appropriate to post the link to my new blog, Real. Honest. Soap., here. The name of the blog will be my soap business name should I decide to sell.

I plan on posting, in one place, lots of information that I wish were more easily found in one spot, rather than searching all over the internet. I also want to post results of my "experiments" with soap. I've been home sick the past two days, so I spent a lot of time on my first two posts, about fatty acids in oils and how they contribute to the finished properties of soap.

http://www.realhonestsoap.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kelleyaynn interesting blog, have fun writing :wink:

Thanks for making that information available kelleyaynn ... I've just had a good read and think about the oils I use.

I will definitely be returning!

Thanks again, everyone. I'd like to include some stories as well. I could start with my very first FO seize, but alas, I couldn't take pictures fast enough! :lol:

Nice job with the blog! Seems like a great collection of information that's hard to find in one place. Plus, of course, your personal musings :D Keep the posts coming!

Latest posts

Back