My "New" Man Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianne70

Reaction score
I feel a bit "Man Soap"challenged, have a hard time coming up with scents that would appeal to the men. I made a new version of my Camo Soap the other day, this time using the Zebra Swirl again, purely because I didn't have the time to do my normal "spoon different colours into the mould until its full" thing. Think it turned out OK looking...but not very Camouflage looking...oh well!! This one is scented with Bay Rum. The other one is "Citrus Spice", a blend of Nutmeg, Bay and Mandarin Essential Oils, and I used Activated Charcoal and Cocoa Powder for the colours. Kind of like how this one turned out, and the smell is nicer this time around as I used more Mandarin this time. :)

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

Wow! These are really nice! I love the black and white one. I just love the zebra swirl! They look so lucious :)

Relle, I was wishing there was a way I could smell the soaps through the computer also :)

These are some beautiful soaps. I have to agree with what others have said, the zebra is wonderful!

Back