My first stone soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanelleTrebuna

Reaction score
Dh purchased stone shaped silicone molds for me (and they took forever to get here-lol, but they were worth the wait). I used my normal soap recipe and added titanium dioxide, rust and brown micas. I scented with his favorite of my fo's, campfire. I'm really pleased with how these turned out. I think they are a nice masculine soap.
stone soap.jpg

I've been eyeing those molds but they're coming too expensive compared to the usual ones so I'll just admire yours.

I'm partial to stone look myself.. Those look great! I love the resulting texture.

I've been eyeing those molds but they're coming too expensive compared to the usual ones so I'll just admire yours.

I'm partial to stone look myself.. Those look great! I love the resulting texture.

Thank you. I really like the size of the resulting soap, too. Dh ordered mine off Amazon and it came from China, I believe. It also got lost (maybe in customs?) the first time--so it literally took like 2 months to get to where I live (KY) in the US.

Latest posts

Back