My first MP!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

dixiedragon

Reaction score
Very simple. Scented with Sugared Lemon (yellow), Cherry Lemonade (red), Jolly Rancher Green Apple (green), and Passionfruit Papaya (orange). I am in love with the tiny robots! They didnt' have anything as good for girls, though, so I went with the fairy. It's supposed to be an angel, but she has a wand with a star on it. Clearly fairy.

soapbots.JPG

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Those are cute! Bet they smell good too! I really like the little robots.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I am donating a bunch of stuff to the YWCA this Christmas. My CP soaps for kids were a bit of a bust - the Birthday Cake turned REALLY dark, the Pinepple ended up a kind of mustard-yellow. The Fruit Loops is really good, but only 20 bars of that - or 40 if I cut them in half. So I am going to do a bunch of MP robots and fairies.

vedwards

Reaction score
Very cute! I love the robots - I have that mold too as a friend requested them for her Christmas gift. The fairies are cute, regardless! :) I like making CP, but I do love the instant gratification part of M&P. lol

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
How cute! I made tiny robots and Christmas tree soaps, (what a combination),last Christmas for my grandboys. They loved them.

DianaPopova

Reaction score
I like the idea of donation! Thanks for sharing!
The soaps are so cute :):)

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cute. Little boys also love the Lego boys. There are small multi molds and a larger one available. There are also cute lifesaver molds available that I found young kids like. Little girls like mini cupcakes