Moving is Happening!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The first move is finally here. We are taking up a load in the morning. Moving to another state is a lot of work, and we are really set back with no garage to unload in. The fella in the pic is the handyman we hired to help us pack. We did get our new floors in the house last week, but no new countertops. 😭 could not spend that money until I know Cheryl is in the recuperating direction. It will still be a couple months before we are completely moved, but at least we are moving in the right direction now.

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_143320732_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240522_143320732_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240522_143313795.jpg
    IMG_20240522_143313795.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
The first move is finally here. We are taking up a load in the morning. Moving to another state is a lot of work, and we are really set back with no garage to unload in. The fella in the pic is the handyman we hired to help us pack. We did get our new floors in the house last week, but no new countertops. 😭 could not spend that money until I know Cheryl is in the recuperating direction. It will still be a couple months before we are completely moved, but at least we are moving in the right direction now.
I’m so happy for you! You deserve every wonderful thing that is coming your way!!!!!!

I'm new here. Don't know what has been going on but I just had to congratulate you! To me, moving is exciting, especially when by choice and to a better place, and a better place is relative. Wishing you safety in every way, complete healing for your loved one and a speedy transition. 🌷🏡🌷

This news makes my heart soar! I'm so very happy for you!

Latest posts

Back