Moon Cake Press?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lotion bars really will not as Misscheif mentions it is a cookie press. You can get silicone moon cake molds that work work just fine for soap. I have seen them on Amazon

Misscheif, those Bath Bombs are beautiful. May I ask, do you happen to use one of the recipes in the Moon Cake Cult group? No, I am not asking for your recipe... :p

I have boxes of the moon press that I have yet to make other than some small bubble moon cakes, but was not real pleased with the recipe. They were cute and easier to shrink wrap
It is a recipe from the Moon Cake Cult. It's Lucy's Bath Bombs. You know where to find it. ;)

I bought the presses and have a 5 gallon tub of Citric acid, 4-12# bags of baking soda.......... and I just don't want to make BB's
:(
They are just so over run here and I don't want to wrap things in plastic (my preference ).

It is a recipe from the Moon Cake Cult. It's Lucy's Bath Bombs. You know where to find it. ;)
Thanks and yes I do. Actually think I already have it printed out!

I bought the presses and have a 5 gallon tub of Citric acid, 4-12# bags of baking soda.......... and I just don't want to make BB's
:(
They are just so over run here and I don't want to wrap things in plastic (my preference ).

You could make fizzy powder or fizzy salts and package them in containers you approve of

I ordered one from amazon and got exactly what was shown. Although i dont really like mine because the bathbombs always loose the design on top. They crumble off
I am not sure how you make your bathbombs but with the molds you might play with making them a little bit moister or drier and see what works. I find if I make mine a bit moister they seem to keep the design.

Latest posts

Back