Quantcast

mini/micro stick blender for EO/FO's (few OZ capacity)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

RogueRose

Reaction score
I'm looking for somethign that I can use to mix my EO's and FO's as well as pigments to gether without using the larger stick blender. I'm having a hard time finding what they are called. I found "milk frothers" but some of these don't really look like what might be required.

Does anyone have a good model they can suggest?

goji_fries

Reaction score
I'm looking for somethign that I can use to mix my EO's and FO's as well as pigments to gether without using the larger stick blender. I'm having a hard time finding what they are called. I found "milk frothers" but some of these don't really look like what might be required.

Does anyone have a good model they can suggest?

How about a smaller Dremel tool with special attachment?

Soapering

Reaction score
How about a smaller Dremel tool with special attachment?

thats exactly what i use for eo and for test batches. I didn't buy a special attachment though. I remodel and renovate homes and i always end up with scrap electrical wire. I bent a 12 gauge copper wire in the general shape of a blade paint mixer(http://imgur.com/1IXUoQN). It's small enough to fit into a small plastic party cup.

dillsandwitch

Reaction score

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Good, I don't feel so bad now. I have 2 of them. :lol: I use the attatchment with the flat, jagged, circular disk the most. I even like to use it for blending eggs for my baking recipes (works much better than a fork or a hand whisk).

IrishLass :)
I use the same one most times. Haven't thought about using for eggs...going to have to give it a try.